- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide IT technical onsite support for end user services problem which includes identification, diagnosis, rectification and escalation.
- Support on desktops, notebooks, printers, scanners hardware components.
- Installation, re-installation, troubleshooting and reconfiguration of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft applications that are found in the Desktop PCs and Notebook PCs. Examples of such software are Windows 7/10 OS or any bank standard desktop OS, MS Office, Internet Explorer, MS Outlook, MS Outlook Express, etc.
- Installation of bank access and in-house applications.
- Provides support for queries, escalation, problem determination, resolution and MAC – move, add and change.
- Printer Maintenance.
- Take on and resolve complex calls or tasks the other engineers could not resolve.
- Responsible to lead the team effectively and able to work independently.
- Responsible to provide excellent support and timely service.
- Experience with iMac/Macbook will be an added advantage.
Skill set: * Hardware Skill – Desktop, Laptop, Printer and Scanner * Windows OS (Must know Windows 7/10)
- At least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- Good attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Professional presence and excellent communication skills.
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.