Provide support for UNIX infrastructure build out
- Planning and coordination with stakeholders on UNIX projects
- Raise Change Requests for migrations and implementations
- Provide support on migrations and implementation
- Resolve incidents/issues arise from migrations and implementation
- Verbal and written communication with stakeholder for incidents or service requests to maintain production stability and meet established SLA’s.
- Liaise with vendors to analyse crash dumps, or infrastructure problems.
- Write technical documentation as needed
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science or equivalent with at least 2 years Unix administration
- Operational knowledge of key Infrastructure technologies, such as Sun Solaris 8/10, RHEL 3/5/7, VCS/Sun Cluster/RHCS, NetBackup, IBM TSM Backup, IBM AIX Sun Fire & Enterprise product line, Fujitsu Prime Power, Blade technology, SAN/NAS storage.
- Ability to work closely with various technology partners in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, multi-task, and a strong team player.
- Strong personal work ethic with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.