Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for planning and implementing enterprise IPT/UC based projects.
- Responsible for leadership and training to lower level engineers and technicians.
- Responsible for insuring the day-to-day operation, reliability, and integrity of the enterprise voice communications network. This includes the installation, maintenance, and management of all voice equipment such as Cisco IPT/UC equipment, IM &, Presence, Cisco UCCX, Recording Server, network management and diagnostic tools, etc.
- Assists in developing budgets (identification and recommendation of items), and procuring communications equipment and supplies.
- The Engineer is responsible to assist in the development of company policies and procedures to support operations, security, and integrity.
- Responsible for performing system generation, tuning, configuration, upgrades, performance management, disaster recovery, and usage reporting as required.
- This position is responsible to work with all technology team member to insure proper design of the Unified Communication and Contact Center.
- Analyses existing customer network infrastructure and leads team in identifying potential enhancements to sustain and improve optimization and performance.
- Maintain high quality customer service and to provide clear oral and written communication.
- Experience in supporting other PABX System, Avaya and Alcatel would be an added advantage.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science Engineering in relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in IT/networking industry providing network operation support and implementing IT infrastructure.
- Strong consultancy and interpersonal skills.
- Good technical/engineering/development practice.
- Hands-on network design and/or configuration experience with Cisco, Avaya and Alcatel.
- Working knowledge of voice products like Cisco, Avaya and Alcatel is required.
- Working knowledge of other networking products like Cisco, Juniper, Huawei, Ciena, Brocade, Gigamon, F5 is desired.
- Well rounded technologist willing to learn and understand networking, middleware, storage, backup/restore, automation and security.
- Experience in planning and developing support processes and adhering to best practices.
- Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies.
- Require certification in ITIL, CCNP/CCIE or equivalent.