Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- To ensure governance for IT investment and expenditure for the cluster
- Lead the annual IT workplan and project budgeting for the cluster
- Develop standard process and procedure for the cluster to adhere to in relationship to IT budget
- Monitor and track Cluster’s IT Capex and Opex budget and spending to ensure compliance
- Prepare regular cluster wide financial status analysis, updates, forecast and reports to the management and relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with external and internal parties on cluster budget, spending, funding status and consolidate regular submissions on progress update and claims forecast
- Monitor cluster project team’s time clocking for resource utilization reporting
- Undertake any request as directed by GCIO/ ID/ Reporting Officer in alignment with Cluster budget objectives and goals
- Manage and develop staff competencies to ensure a high performing team
- Degree / Professional qualification in Accountancy with 8 - 10 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong financial modelling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting skills.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence and maturity to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Proactive, assertive and adaptable to change.
- Knowledge of Healthcare IT systems is an advantage.