- Understands technical and functional design requirements
- Implement applications using Microsoft and development tools in N-Tier environment
- Provide supports to development projects throughout the SDLC
- Assists in physical and logical database design
- Design and create prototypes for client engagements
- Design and develop browser-based front-end applications
- Coordinate and conduct unit testing, System Integration Test and User Acceptance Test.
- Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. Candidates with a relevant IT diploma may also apply.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years web application development using .NET
- Knowledge and strong hands on working experience in VB, C#, (.NET Core or ASP.NET MVC) and database is a must.
- Good foundation in OO related concepts is required.
- Experience with LW-LIMS is preferred.
- Full stack developer is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage time and set priorities for tasks.
- Able to adapt readily & effectively to unexpected or changing conditions.
- Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines. Willingness to learn and to work extended hours during project peak period.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.