- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
- Provide guidance and coaching to jr team members
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 4 - 6 years of working experience in implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Experience in application support and coordinating amongst multiple parties
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Meticulous and able to work under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical audiences (external vendors and internal stakeholders)
- Well-balanced team player who is willing to help-out team members as well as can coordinate between cross-functional teams
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.