- Provide on-going application support and be involved in various stages of the SDLC.
- Conduct user requirement analysis for the development / implementation of new systems and for enhancements to existing systems.
- Evaluate potential solutions and make recommendations to resolve business problems.
- Involvement in the system integration testing phase prior to implementation.
- Plan and coordinate end-user training for any system implementations or enhancements.
- Liaise closely with business users and build good rapport.
- Liaise closely with vendors in project implementation, application testing, supporting application patches and upgrades in accordance with project methodologies and policies.
- Support the team in defining project requirements, tracking and documentation.
- Provide 24/7 primary application maintenance standby support.
- Provide guidance and coaching to junior team members.
- Degree / Diploma holder with relevant experience
- Familiarity with .NET, Java, Business Analysis or Informatica preferred.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.