Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide remote and on-site technical support, including but not limited to, Incident Management and Problem Management
- Escalate incidents, problems, changes to Team Lead, Service Delivery Manager, Account Manager or vendors as per defined business rules, ensuring timely resolution of client service requests
- Liaise with vendors needed to achieve incident and problem resolution.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of clients’ environments, where applicable, by
maintaining and updating relevant documentation.
- Provide high levels of customer service and resolving problems/issues with the client in
a constructive manner.
- Prepare adhoc reports as required for contractual requirements.
- Contribute to ITIL based processes to ensure successful delivery of services and initiate
solutions to improve quality and productivity
- Participate in client presentations when necessary
- CCNP or CCIE in Enterprise is required
- Hands-on experience in installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco routers,
wireless or switches
- Have some working knowledge of Cisco Routers, Switches, SD-WAN, DNA, Wireless
products in addition to Meraki Switch, Router, Wireless products
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Computer or Electronics Engineering,
Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of experience in a technical support environment working with Cisco
- Experience with VMWare NSX and VMWare Load balancers, is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Aruba, Bluecoat, Ironport, F5, Checkpoint, Fortigate or Juniper products is
- Able to work in a 24x7 and team environment