- To provide 24 x 7 support for Data Center running on 12 hours shift
- Assisting the Customer in the verification, isolation and/or provision of a temporary work around for the incident/problem logged
- Resolving the incident/problem onsite
- Escalating unsolvable problems and service requests to the System and/or Software Engineer and reporting the escalation to the Project Manager
- Generating the relevant administrative records and reports.
- Introducing and integrating new technologies into existing environments
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes
- Adding, removing, or updating user account information, resetting passwords, etc.
- Answering technical queries
- Maintaining the configuration of the system
- To implement Service Request and Change Request
- Contacting OEM/Vendor for technical support
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure operation
- Preferably with Microsoft Certification and/or ITIL certification
- Good Knowledge of following products will be advantageous: Linux, Unix, Active Directory/DNS , Microsoft Azure Stack, Microsoft Windows 2008-2016, Commvault Backup and Recovery & Symantec Endpoint Protection
- 12 hrs shift working
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.