- Project Management experience within a fast-paced high-volume environment is a must.
- Comfortable simultaneously driving multiple short-term/long-term complex projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence others, gain commitments and ensure accountability.
- Strong collaboration, communications and leadership skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within a customer’s organization and escalate if needed.
- Ability to engage at all levels of customer’s relationships.
- Detail oriented with a structured organized mentality.
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in a fast paced challenging environments.
- Comfortable leading meetings with presenting to Customers, Partners/vendors and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent direct-report management skills to ensure timely and accurate reporting.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Project Management experience with knowledge in IT and/or Cloud related Industries.
- Certifications in Project Management PMI, PMP is a strong plus.
A mixture of technical knowledge highly considered:
- Cloud migration knowledge in Microsoft Azure. Strong plus with knowledge in AWS and Cybersecurity
- Knowledge in one or a few of these: VMWare, SQL, Database, Networking architecture, is a strong plus
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.