- Collaborate with various stakeholders across IT, Networks and other Business Units to provide quality testing services that mitigate risks to deliver products/services that enrich customer experience.
- Focus area is to enhance Testing as a platform through different areas such as Functional and Non-functional testing, Test Automation, Test Environments and Test data.
- Strategic, Effective knowledge of Test Architecture
- Robust IT E2E Test Delivery
- Mitigation of Risks arising from IT change
- An IT or related tertiary qualification with considerable Test Management or Test Team Leading experience.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Testing
- Strong Telco/Banking domain knowledge with E2E testing experience
- Expert knowledge of quality improvement, quality process, quality assurance methodologies and best practices.
- Proven Performance and automation testing experience, within a complex, multi-tiered architecture.
- Expert knowledge of test tools and designing technical frameworks.
- (e.g. HP ALM QC/PC v12.00 or higher, HP Vugen LoadRunner and analysis, HP BAC diagnostics, HP Sitescope, HP UFT, Selenium with Cucumber/Ruby/Karate, Jenkins, XCTest and Espresso.)
- Familiar with Microsoft and Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Good knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL databases.
- Strong organizational, writing, and interpersonal communications with the ability to influence others at all levels (client facing, commercially aware, assertiveness, consensus building, and negotiation).
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions.
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions/options.
- Ability to prioritise personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives.
- ISTQB/ISEB Certification, Working experience in Agile/Hybrid/Waterfall methodologies
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.