- Act as a focal point for all operational support related queries and issues
- Review transition plans, enhancement milestones and deliverables in consultation with support teams and customer
- Regular review with support team to ensure that all support tasks and deliverables meet service levels
- Ensure that regular reviews of the services provided (Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators(KPIs)) are conducted to maintain alignment between the services and the expectations of the customer
- Notify/escalate any ‘out of scope’ variations to services to Program Director / Service Delivery Director (SDD) / Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Notify/escalate critical issues or variations to service levels to Program Director / Service Delivery Director (SDD) / Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Review service request/enhancement effort, schedules and risk plans
- Review and raise resource requirement
- Review, monitor and report project health status
- Liaise with third party vendors, customer technical teams and other interfacing application team leaders to ensure smooth Business as Usual (BAU) support operations
- Ensure that effective communication on the services delivered is provided to the customer (including monthly or weekly operation reports) within the agreed timeframes
- Proactively identify opportunities for further expansion or improvement of services delivered to the customer and liaise with the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) for development of that opportunity
- Act as a focal point for gathering of operational information for development of any opportunities
- Delegate operational tasks effectively by providing clear and specific instructions and goals
- Plan, track and monitor the tasks assigned to the team leader/ members
- Participate in leadership activities and providing performance feedback and developmental coaching
- Monitor and improve team performance, providing leadership, coaching, and performance management
- Monitoring an organization’s IT infrastructure for irregularities and performance issues. Assesses data and error logs, along with any reports, to determine areas for improvement. In this aspect of the role, may also determine to recommend as and when necessary.
- Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent.
- Managing IT Infrastructure operations (3 year or more)
- Technical Skills on IT infrastructure, including servers and networks but not limited to.
- Team Leadership - able to effectively manage IT personnel and set priorities
- Process Enhancement - develop and implement policies and procedures for the services support, so some familiarity with assessing and improving processes is vital
- Communication skills - Have strong written and verbal communicators, able to communicate with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization.
- Problem-solving skills - Requires excellent problem-solving skills, especially when it comes to directly addressing user issues within the services support.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered either Permanent or 1 Year Agency Contract employment.