Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Part of the Quick Response Team in IOC, performing proactive monitoring for quick triage and service restoration with relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and clear distinction of tasks and support level.
- Detect failure symptoms via monitoring tool or studying of various server logs
Identify and Reset Faulty Technical Components of the IT application systems
- Be responsible for handling Level 1/2 platform/applications operations support as well as for achieving the key performance matrices within SLA, as per committed.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services, ensure that all systems are working at optimal levels and proactively assessing and making recommendations for improvement to System/Service Resiliency]
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
6-10 years of working experience with large scale software development life cycle and maintaining mission critical production systems, as well as coordinating technology projects amongst multiple parties
- Experience with vendor management would be beneficial
- 5 years in development or testing or test management role
- Need to be well-versed with ITIL processes, with good/concrete working experience under ITIL best practises particularly in the area of Service Operations (eg. Incident, Event, Problem Management).
- Has experience working in complex Unix and Windows environments under the perspective of Clustering, High Availability, Load Balancing and sorts, and with hands-on trouble-shooting experience on system issues in Windows/Linux as well as the database environments (eg. SQL, Oracle).
- Has exposure in working with various Web/Application/Database Servers (eg. Apache, Tomcat, Jboss, IIS, WebSphere, Weblogic ,SQL, Oracle)
- Preferably Subject Matter Expert in .Net/Java platform
- Candidate has to be hardworking, meticulous, can work under pressure, and able to work in 24x7 shifts whenever required