Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Manage/implement projects that are mega and complex in nature covering the area of mainly Systems or Network technologies.
- Define project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- To lead, plan, execute, and commission projects according to scope, schedule and within budget. This includes managing resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Monitor and control the project progress, budget, cost, resources, schedule and deliverables
- Ensures adherence to project scope and requirements.
- Controls project requirements, scope, and change management.
- Develops project control and reporting procedures and manages changes in operational plan.
- Undertakes project status review meetings among project team members and clients.
- Coaches and advises team members to accomplish project goals, to meet established schedules, and resolve technical/operational issues.
- Ensure the successful handover of any projects into the Service Delivery and Support structure with the objective of providing the customer with an effective transition.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum seven (7) years of IT experience, with five (5) years of Day 1 implementation project management experience.
- Preferably possess PMP certification and MCSE or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in VMWare, Windows or Network technologies.