Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- The Developer is responsible to develop software based on design requirements and ensure software and subroutines are working to specification, program codes have conformed to standards and are delivered with quality meeting schedule and requirements.
- Analyse process/program specifications & translate specifications to program codes, conforming to program guidelines and programming best practices
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc. It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls & audits
- Develop unit test package, execute tests & document test results to ensure the quality of the program
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test ( UAT) & implementation activities to fix the reported problems/bugs of the system to ensure the smooth execution of programs in the production environment
- Investigate all reported problems/errors & initiate amendments & testing so that the system can operate correctly & efficiently
- Prepare & maintain up-to-date system documentation.
- Analyse functional requirements to translate into application design using established design methodologies and guidelines
- Ensure codes comply with security guidelines
- Work with team lead to ensure design and programme codes conform to architecture and design standards, and that design satisfies functional and system requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering; work with Business Analysts in reviewing and refining functional specifications
- Participate in peer reviews to improve project quality
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Java/Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition(J2EE),
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Degree or higher
- 1-3 Year working experience