- Support business development and various business function in the successful roll-out of proposed engineering solutions
- Involve in customer’s engagements on pre-sales activities, including gathering of systems requirements from customers and scope up software design
- Involve in the design and development of in-house software such as Fleet Management System, mobile APP, UI, and APIs
- Develop test cases, conduct testing, validate, and tune the performance of the systems
- Conduct and co-ordinate field evaluations and deployments
- Document write-up, including design doc, interface control document, software manual, and test cases
Any other duties as and when assigned # Requirements
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering (Robotics) or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years of working experience in related field
- Good to have experience working on the following libraries: OpenCV and OpenVINO
- Knowledge in cross-platform compilation and optimization for x86, ARM, and other GPU-like accelerators
- Experience with public cloud services such as Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Azure, etc will be an added advantage.
- Familiar in ROS, Python and C++ programming languages would be advantageous.
- Must be hands-on and enjoys programming.
- Able to work independently and self-motivated.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Strong customer-service oriented and possess a Can-Do attitude.