- Support to identify IT strategic needs and projects for the institution and consolidate into the work plan
- Support IT project team to ensure governance for IT Project portfolios
- Support annual work planning reviews with stakeholder, and prepare annual IT workplan agreement for approval
- Support meeting secretary, including collating and reviewing of presentation slides
- Collate, track and monitor for institution project status reporting
- Support to align with SingHealth CIO Office PMO for cluster projects
- Review and verify project charters (ePRCR).
- Admin work and any other assignments assigned by Institution Director and/or RO.
- Support to work with Finance to ensure governance for IT investment and expenditure
- Prepare institution’s IT spending and prepare regular financial status updates and reports to the Institution Management
- Prepare annual budgetary and forecasting of institution’s IT spending and perform monthly analysis of total IT spending against budget for update
- Support to review and verify project costing and billing mechanism
- Support to reconcile project status against Purchase Order (PO), billing and payment status and to advice on revenue recognition for accounting purposes
- Coordinate and support IT audit activities and asset sighting coordination.
- Support to align with CIO Office Business Finance for cluster projects
- Review and verify PR in Ariba system for IT related
- Review and verify AP Invoice in system for IT related
- General degree with experience in an IT or healthcare industry
- Meticulous and has an eye for details
- Strong financial modeling, analysis, budgeting and forecasting skills
- Intermediate level proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience in written report or meetings is an advantage
- Strong communication skills with the confidence and maturity to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Proactive, assertive and is adaptable to change.
- Ability to manage multiple activities at one time and to prioritize work
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year agency contract employment.