Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Conduct security governance activities to identify and reports IT risks
- Liaise and engage with External and Internal Audit, Corporate Compliance, Risk Management and clients.
- Professionally manage auditors, take ownership of end-to-end process for each audit track for CSS – including reduction of audit observations and remediation of audit findings
- Register and track security-related audit/governance issues in the SNOW GRC system.
- Recommend and provide improvement areas where possible to prevent repeated audit findings.
- Have good knowledge and understanding of audit processes and areas of interest for auditors
- Skilled at pre-audit preparations with auditee team to prevent audit findings.
- Train team members on the necessary do’s and don’ts and ensure they are trained on scope and mental wellness so that they prepared and confident when meeting auditors.
- CISA, CISM, GIAC, CISSP, ITIL
- 3 to 10 years – with OSPAR, SSAE, SWIFT audit experience
- ITIL, Information Security Analysis, Windows Security, Cloud Security, networking, IP routing. Report writing. presentation preparation and oratory skills.
- Security Design & Architecture, Cyber Security Tools, Identity and Access Management Tools like Cyber Ark/equivalent.