- To assist in up-keeping of the SOPs by reviewing regularly to ensure that the requirements and standards specified within are kept up-to-date to meet both the Authority’s requirements as well as industry security standards.
- To assist in the review of Projects’ systems and processes to ensure that the technology, methods and practices employed remain relevant, accurate, and effective.
- To work with the DBA Cybersecurity Head to ensure the proper conduct of the annual declaration exercise.
- He may have to concurrently assume DBA Cybersecurity Head post and to matrix report to President DBA with the following roles & responsibilities in the assigned DBA :
a. To be responsible for the proper administration and management of all the Project Networks and standalone PCs (herein refer to as Networks & standalone PCs). These include : i. Planning, scheduling and conduct of audits and Vulnerability Assessments of the Networks & standalone PCs. ii. Ensuring patching and updating processes are in place and adhered to by all Networks & standalone PCs owners. b. To be responsible for maintaining an up-to-date inventory list of all the Networks & standalone PCs. c. To provide SME inputs with the support from GISO specialists to PMs & SAs and on all IT security matters in the management of the Project Networks d. To work closely with DBA Head Security to ensure the compliances of physical security aspects of Networks & standalone PCs e. To ensure that LOB Project Managers, Cybersecurity Leads and System Administrators have the relevant Cybersecurity training & competencies to keep their networks cyber-safe.
- To possess Cybersecurity qualifications in CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), SSCP (Systems Security Certified Practitioner), GIAC Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), CISA (Certified Information System Auditors) or its equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience