- Support TMA’s endpoint security software (e.g. Trend Micro ApexOne, Carbon Black EDR, Digital Guardian DLP, Trend Micro DDI, Trend Micro DDA, etc.)
- Review and respond to endpoint DLP alerts, provide bi-monthly DLP reports to HoD. Produce monthly reports for Trend Micro solutions.
- Liaise with TMA IT Help Desk on matters related to TMA endpoint security.
- Coordinate with product vendors for issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Plan and organize endpoint security products patching and upgrades
- Carry out reviews and checks to ensure endpoints security controls are in-place.
- Contribute to security incident response (CSIRT) activities.
- Having 3 years of relevant Security experience.
- Having experience in endpoint security.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract.