Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Monitor and report on the SLA/KPI of the in-scope systems, grouped under the System Family, to the client
- Liaise and work directly with client (stakeholders, Ops Managers and/or Contractors) for purpose of project delivery and maintenance support.
- Periodically review IT asset inventory (hardware, software, network equipment, network attached equipment and end-points) records maintained and updated by Client appointed Asset Officer.
- Maintain oversight and review the Obsolescence at System Family Level.
- Lead investigation and resolution of incident
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend improvement solution for recurrent incident to Client
- Schedule security scan for identified systems according to policies and verify all vulnerability rectifications are satisfactorily performed.
- Conduct Security Review on System Access and administration patterns weekly, and report unusual or suspicious activities, if any, to SMO Head Office.
- Ensure compliance status of the Systems adheres to applicable standards, polices, directives and guidelines.
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline with at least 8 years of IT Managed Services Service Delivery experience and with 5 years as a people manager (leading more than 5 members)
- Experience in large scale IT/Managed Services enterprise environment especially in Government environment with and proven ability to direct operations in a complex and face paced environment
- IT Service Management, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Foundation
- Proficient in at least two of the technical competencies in System OS (RHEL, Windows), Database, Storage Systems, Cyber Security, Virtualisation, Data Centre Operations, Software Distribution, PKI, Network
- Strong people management, profit and loss management, presentation and communication skills