- Install and configure software and hardware
- Manage network devices and technology tools
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Generate and maintain technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)) is a plus / Diploma holder with minimum 3-year of relevant experiences.
- Proven experience as a System Engineer/Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience and knowledge in VMware and SAN
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. intrusion detection systems), OS hardening and data backup/recovery
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Powershell or other language
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (MS Windows and Red Hat preferred)
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.