- Responsible for supporting operational systems, satisfying contractual Service Level Agreement.
- Perform on-site routine IT related maintenance work in classified location.
- 24/7 standby and respond to fault activations by users.
- Diagnose and rectify IT technical issues.
- Provide project documentation and service reports.
- Able to coordinate with the client and interfacing contractors.
- Minimum diploma in Engineering/IT related disciplines
- Experience in Windows Server OS, UNIX/LINUX OS & VM environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication to convey technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences and contribute within a team environment
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and good interpersonal skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 Year Agency Contract employment.