Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Manage multiple projects and is responsible for the execution from initiation to completion.
- Determine the project goals to ensure that the project supports business objectives and strategies.
- Develop project plans that include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements and to achieve optimal utilisation of resources.
- Manage the risks that affect the delivery of the project outcome.
- Track project deliverables and ensure that the projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
- Implement process improvements to reduce development time and assist in the integration of complex business factors to implement long-term strategic planning objectives.
- Present reports and project updates to stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Serve as Infra Overall POC to Application Directors, GCIOs and senior management
- Maintain technical oversight of the applications architecture and infrastructure services
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the Infrastructure Services management
- Manage projects, alignments and initiatives across the clusters, leveraging different resources and drive projects to successful completion
- Lead the team in project management and execution of all services offered to clusters
- Play a key role in the supporting GCIO, Institution Directors/Leads in the development and building initiatives for the workplan
- Lead and develop a growing team of talented individuals of diverse backgrounds with a common passion for infrastructure projects
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 10-15 years of relevant IT experience especially in the area of large scale application projects implementation
- Strong program and project management skills in medium to large scale projects.
- Possess experience in sizing up application architecture in support for bids.
- Possess experience in managing systems operations for medium to large scale projects.
- 4 to 6 years of technical hands-on knowledge in earlier working years as a server administrator.
- Excellent skill to manage multiple stakeholders including users, senior management including C-level, IT teams, project teams and vendors.