Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for the transition and taking over Wintel servers
- Providing Wintel support for servers under project
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Ensuring all technical related duties are administer above service standards
- Provide supporting documentation, reports and other information to management (e.g. system utilization reports)
- Provide support to users on a variety of system technologies including Microsoft Windows Server OS, VMWare, etc.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- Having 3 -5 years relevant experience in similar roles
- Proficient Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare, Arcsight, EMC Storage, Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server
- Working knowledge in Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy
- Certification in ITIL / VMware VCP / MCSA is preferred