Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for the system design, implementation, testing, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
- Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology, Electrical / Electronic, Information Systems or equivalent discipline
- 3 – 10 years of relevant experience in server implementation / operation / administration for Vmware / Storage / Redhat / Windows.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess initiative with positive working attitudes and customer services oriented;
- Independent and goal-oriented;
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills;