- Manage the administrative and coordination functions of the end-to-end talent acquisition process.
- Support interview scheduling, rooms set up and any related support activities for the interview and recruiting process.
- Manage and review all paper work for accuracy and compliance to interview and hiring
- Responsible for recording and maintenance of hiring documentation
- Manage all interviews and pre-hire status in the tracking file
- Assist in pre-screening of resumes as and when needed
- Diploma in HR related discipline & field
- Relevant working experience in similar environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.