For SF Architect
- Understand the needs of business and the business vision. Articulate technology vision/roadmap and how is it applicable to enterprise and people.
- Drive and establish a technology landscape roadmap with the objective to bring more value and efficiency to our solutions.
- Lead, coordinate and drive project delivery for SAP SuccessFactors Business Transformation projects across all modules including integration to other systems (such as ERP)
- dentify improvement opportunities to achieve clients’ desired business outcomes
- Support team with gaining access to tenders, build proposals, win work and deliver projects
- Utilise and apply best practices on projects based on experience and in consultation with experts; appropriately tailored for the client and their culture
- Strong Experience on overall architectural design including application & cloud architecture.
- Good understanding of integration technologies such as CPI, OData Service, Webservices, BPM/BRM etc.
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA HCM, SAC, BTP, HANA, Fiori technology would be an advantage
- Good understanding in web standards such as http/SOAP/Webservices/json/XML
- Strong understanding of how business processes work and integrate in an ERP/SAP environment
For SAP Consultant # Responsibilities - Prepare and deliver the business value consulting services for customers, including proposal writing, conducting presentation or demonstration to showcase its technical feasibility - Deliver ERP project management, implementation and maintenance services for customers. This includes the alignment against Suite of Methodologies and customer’s procedures where applicable. - Conduct requirements study, configure, design, develop, implement and maintain ERP solutions within schedule, cost, meet service level agreements and achieve customer’s satisfaction. - Propose effective work-around or alternative solution, oversee the selection of solutions and estimate resources/cost required to implement the proposed solution to meet customer’s requirements - Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit and risk where multiple solutions exist. Highlight the positive impact of solutions to help achieve customer’s business goals - Act as knowledge broker and trusted advisor on ERP service offerings globally and provide guidance and support on pre-sales activities.
For SF Architect
- Minimum 15 years of HRIS implementation experience
- At least 5 years of implementation and support experience in SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Employee Central, Recruitment, on-boarding, PM/GM, learning, Time Off and Payroll.
- Completed at least 2 full life cycle of SuccessFactors projects.
- Possess a solid understanding of HR systems, integrations landscape, overall HR function, processes and data
- Be able to work effectively and independently and express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely
For SAP Consultant - Knowledge of integration with other HR upstream process of resource deployment, Training and Development, Testing and Certification, Absence, Injury and Payroll modules - For Analyst, at least 3 years of hands-on experience with System Integration / Maintenance projects, of which minimally 1 year on product(s) under the company’s focused competencies. - For Consultant, at least 4 years of hands-on experience with System Integration / Maintenance projects - At least 1 year of experience with implementation / maintenance, consulting, pre-sales or as end-user using the above product. - For consultant, with involvement in projects of combined value at least S$500K.