- Collect, aggregate, and analyze structured/unstructured data from multiple internal and external sources and patterns, insights, and trends to decision-makers.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyzes current business practices, processes and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Support the planning and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance and performing needs assessments.
- Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernizations of enterprise data solutions using Azure cloud data technologies.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and Data Streams.
- Design and Build Data Service APIs.
- Develop and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Expose data to end users using PowerBI, Azure API Apps or any other modern visualization platform or experience.
- Implement effective metrics and monitoring processes.
- Travel as needed
- Degree / Diploma in Computer Engineering with at least 5 years of related experiences
- Experienced in the following skillset 1 - Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services SSIS 2 - Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) (P3 - Advanced) 3 - Data Modeling Techniques and Methodologies (P3 - Advanced) 4 - Data Warehouse Tools (P3 - Advanced) 5 - Microsoft SQL Server Mobile Reports (P3 - Advanced)
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- Working experience with Visual Studio, PowerShell Scripting, and ARM templates.
- Experience with Git/TFS/VSTS is a must.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment