- Define, plan and develop services, solutions, frameworks, IPs; position, evangelize and present offerings to customers; provide technology consultancy and guide competency development; contribute to thought leadership; with Enterprise Architecture view.
- Engage in technical discussions with customer technology stakeholders (CXOs) in order to provide technical differentiation and explore new possibilities in the relationship.
- Strengthen the service offerings, providing technology differentiation and increasing business within defined domain or technologies and in compliance with guidelines, policies, and norms
- create (services, solutions, frameworks, IPs etc), validate and review framework, engagement artifacts (questionnaires, checklists, evaluation models), guide, build competency development and interact with stakeholders (interviews, workshops etc.) as required.
- Validate and review As-IS analysis and provide To-BE recommendations, evaluate product technology solution and provide solution to large enterprise
- Analyze and provide recommendations on feasibility, impact, integration plan, review scope and milestones of large enterprise-level projects/programs in order to meet customer expectations for large-scale projects
- Identify engagement risks from a Technology perspective and recommend mitigation strategies in order to reduce risks
- Develop and own the methodology for solution evaluation for specific focus areas, assist consultants in identifying alternatives, review and approve the solution options. Will lead the evaluation team and govern the integrated outcomes from different teams/groups working on technology-driven transformation programs (e.g. large enterprise-level programs)
- Conduct technical impact analysis on changes to existing systems, and resolve critical issues coming at live sites, identify and fix critical architectural/framework issues related to the product in order to meet production support requirement
- Leads technical discussions with customer SME and stakeholders, provides thought leadership in order to provide technical differentiation and explore new possibilities to the relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering - Computer Science/Electronics/ Technology
- Min 15 years of architecture experience with emphasis on enterprise solution creation and implementation
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in leading a team