- Report directly to the QA Manager and assist him/her on all Software QA and QA/QC activities
- Maintain and implement quality program for the activities in the project to meet the quality objectives and goals.
- Participate in Technical reviews and audits of key documents during software development, for e.g., QA Plan, Configuration Management Plan, and Requirement Specifications. Able to participate in code walk through and bug fixing discussions are added advantage.
- Conduct reviews on test plan which include test coverage adequacy assessments. Participate in pre-acceptance test to ensure readiness and quality of software.
- Involve in customer acceptance tests/audits such as FAT/SAT/ITC together with customers and respond to customers on any quality related issues and take note of all feedback from customers in order to prevent same issue on final delivery products.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any nonconformity relating to the process and quality system.
- Identify and record any problem relating to the process and quality system for the project system.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions to the process quality problems through designated channels.
- Verify the implementation of solutions to any problem relating to the process and quality system.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the non – conformities identified have been corrected.
- Assure the timely completion of correction and corrective actions on deficiencies found during audit and verifying its effectiveness.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs related to the process and quality system. Participate in Quality internal and external audits. Maintain and update the Quality - Work closely with local and overseas subcontractors on quality control and assurance program supporting the implementation for the projects.
- Incumbent must have at least an advanced diploma/degree for Software Engineering/ Computer Science/ Electrical/ Electronic engineering and preferably have at least 3 years of working experience in Software Quality Assurance or related experience.
- Expected to multi-task on various QA/QC works supporting project implementation.
- Must have good leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to build and maintain good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be proactive, self-directed and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and software development methodologies, for example., ISO 9001, CMMI, Agile Development, DevOps etc. will be added advantage.
- Good analytical skills
- Expected to have good command in MS Office, good presentation skills and reporting writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 2 years Direct contract employment