- Provides data exploration with raw weather attributes, like wind speed, humidity, rainfall, and able to the find and explore underlying relations among various weather attributes.
- Maintain and improving existing machine learning and deep learning models for various weather attributes, wind, temperature, rainfall, lightning, etc.
- Develop and adapt advanced computer vision and state-of-the-art deep learning techniques for weather parameter nowcasting, e.g., rainfall, wind, lightning, temperature etc.
- Provide technical support for business development team to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business.
- Have passion about data and data science
- MS or PhD in computer science, applied mathematics, electrical engineering or
related technical discipline.
- 3-5 years working experience of designing and building advanced machine learning
models to solve business problems, including but not limited to, typical regression
tasks, image classification, object detection, etc.
- Strong scientific programming skills in Python.
- Practical experience with deep learning framework, including PyTorch, Tensorflow.
- Proficiency in coding in Linux environment and is able to write bash script.
- Experience collaborating within research teams to develop advanced research
concepts, prototypes, and systems.
- Good communication, presentation skills and ability to collaborate and learn from