Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- The Consultant is responsible to gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Minimum 3 years of IT working experience
- Possess relevant system development / maintenance experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/SharePoint related technologies
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think out of the box
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 or later, including configuration and development of processes, plugins and other customizations
- Good understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and relational database concepts
- Ability to produce specifications for documentations and implementations
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain respectful and trusting relationship
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology related field, or IT equivalent
- Able to travel as required
- Candidates with the relevant years of experience may be considered for more senior roles