Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Own the overall technical design across SCCM and Windows 10, ensuring effective patch management and software deployment capabilities within infrastructure policies, standard and security requirements.
- Responsible for creating, testing and distribute Standard Operating Environment image globally
- Perform lifecycle management of operating systems vulnerabilities and applications deployment using the Microsoft System Centre suite of products (maintenance hotfixes, service packs and software deployments)
- Establish, maintain, and refine SCCM policies, procedures, standards and integrity.
- Identify opportunities and execute the automation of tasks via SCCM.
- Plan and organize software deployment and patching including rollout plan, communication plan, monitoring of progress and troubleshooting of any issues.
- Oversee the creation advertisement / collections / packages within SCCM.
- Ensure all reporting, daily, weekly & monthly are provided within the agreed window.
- Coordinate and plan with various teams in regional technology, business units for patch compliance.
- Work with various site teams, infrastructure, and external technology partners to troubleshoot any issues.
- Work with asset management team to ensure accuracy of asset information.
- Provide L3 BAU support.
- To ensure all tickets and requests are attended and closed within the agreed SLA.
- 10 years of working experience
- Strong communications, systems thinking skills
- Knowledge in Windows 10, Intune, Networking, VPN
- Possess SCCM certification, ITIL, PMP/CITPM