Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Understand business requirements and design attractive solutions based on the agility and elasticity of the cloud.
- Moving the end customer over to a mature position in Cloud Services.
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Design Cloud-based solutions either hybrid or public.
- Design of Cloud offerings including services, support, training (classroom, roundtables, webinars). Detail definition of Solution Components, Scope of Work, Deliverables, Effort Sizing and Pricing.
- Implementation planning and delivery for Proof Of Concepts (POC), Migration Services & Deployment Services.
- Self-sufficiency in leading pre-sales activities aiming to close sales opportunities.
- Self-sufficiency in identifying, maturing and Cloud closing sales opportunities.
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or related field;
- At least 2 years’ experience in major IT Integration / User Interaction projects involving the whole business process;
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience as a Cloud Consultant with pre-sales and implementation experience;
- Minimum 3 years of solution design and/or hands-on implementation experience as a Systems Engineer;
- Wide expertise of ICT field and systems, storage, virtualization, and/or security;
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Micro Services, Integration Cloud Services for AWS or Azure or GCP;
- Experience with SaaS - PaaS - On Premise Application Integration;
- Experience on either Azure or AWS cloud solutions;
- Preferably, certified on Azure and AWS cloud;
- Experience in building and migrating applications, software and services on cloud platform;
- With good cloud experience on business application, IAAS, Dr on cloud etc;
- Experience on Database support/solution;
- Knowledge of Content and Collaboration on Cloud (Documents, Process).