- Network/Security/System operation support and administration. Support Includes Service request, Change Request, Problem Management, Asset/Inventory Management, Incident Management, Patch Management, etc
- System Onboarding/Offboarding, Service Improvement and adhoc project related tasks
- Monitor all network resources proactively to ascertain the general of the networks and to detect faults or error
- Review the log of the network links to ensure no abnormal activities
- Pro-actively monitor, pre-empt, diagnose, troubleshoot and rectify network related problems to ensure high availability and Enterprise network.
- Maintain and continuously improve on efficiency of entire network infrastructure
- Perform after office hour standby duties and maintenance/operation support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Minimum certification of CCNA or higher
- Networking, including LAN/WAN, wireless and Security technologies
- Knowledge of Network diagnostics, BGP, SNMP, VPN, SSH, MPLS technologies
- Extensive hands-on experience on managing and implementation of network
- Experience in various network vendors are advantage ( Cisco / checkpoint / Juniper / Fortigate / Paloalto / F5 / Sophos)
- Knowledge on Operations Support tools and Scripting are advantage.
- Great interpersonal and communication skill on both face to face, written and verbal.
- Critical thinker, problem solving skills, Independent as well as Team player.
- Good time management, ability to follow the process and Strong documentation skill is preferred.
- 24/7 Standby duty for critical infrastructures
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.