Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Provide presales support and lead solution team comprising of technical presales, competency centre subject-matter-expert (SME) and partners in proposing innovative end-to-end ICT solution that meet customer requirements cost-effectively, resulting in successful bids / sales.
- Ensure that the proposed solution and approach is agreed with both internal stakeholders and practices to drive for an outcome that are viable and acceptable.
- Work closely with the technical competencies team on relevant technologies required by customers and for new business growth.
- Engage and build close partnership with product principals for better synergy in both solutioning and delivery phases.
- Coordinate and support solution deliverables (e.g. risk and proposal) that are subject to internal solution governance and review processes.
- Keep abreast of key technology trends and introduce innovative solutions to customers that enhances user experience, organisational efficiency, ICT service reliability, availability and operational excellence.
- During delivery phase, support technical team, competency SME / architects and partners in delivering end-to-end integrated solution architecture based on proposed solution; and resolve any arising architectural issues or gaps.
- Support the delivery team to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and inspire project team to achieve success through alignment of strategic objectives, teamwork, quality deliverables with an independent and objective point of view.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent
- Over 10 years of experience in ICT infrastructure architecture either as Solutioning Architect / Delivery Architect in a System Integration environment and/or management of large- scale infrastructure projects across different technology stacks
- Minimum 5 years of experience in solution architect related role – with proven track record in leading technical team in solution proposals with successful wins.
- Involved and have designed to successfully implemented in at least two such relevant project (>S$10mil total contract value and having a spread of technology solutions utilised).
- Experience in solution architecture involving broad areas like server, storage, network, security, cloud and/or virtualisation technologies.
- Some experience or appreciation of Program / Project management for syngergy and better coordination with Program / Project management Office as part of Project Leadeship team
- Good understanding of customer business requirements and how the proposed ICT solution can achieve these business objectives for its stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge in latest trends in server, storage, network, security, automation, cloud service offerings and/or virtualisation technologies that can be applied in solution proposals.
- Proven skills in managing/ coaching and influencing across functional teams in large organisations.
- Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-platform solutions.
- Preferably with some knowledge of DevSecOps, CI/CD and automation technologies
- Ability to engage customers well and strong drive for successful proposals.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to explain technology from a customer perspective.
- Ability to work under pressure, resilient and team player with ability to work with multiple stakeholders to deliver a common goal.
- Adept working in matrix organization and with different team mates within and across departments.
- Possesses strong leadership and communication abilities.
- Able to work independently.
- Creative and inquisitive in nature to gain understanding and learn new applicable technology.