Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Works on deals assigned by the business development team
- Scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the organisation.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Works on cloud architecture for IT and lead and deploy a software development team and handle Cybersecurity compliance accordance to customer IT requirement.
- Familiar with IM8, GCC , MCC and commercial clouds deployment
- Familiar with DevSecOps, CI/CD & Micro-services Cloud Native development
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support (including with regional & global product team), and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Acts like a consultant in guiding the business groups by helping them understand the SaaS/platform integration and data modelling needs (as applicable)
- Support RFI/RFP’s by creating written Business Requirements that conforms to product solution delivery standards, that encompass regulatory, business, user, functional and non-functional requirements as appropriate
- Accurately defines dependencies, constraints, assumptions and risks
- At least 8 years of Technical Pre-Sales Software Solutions experience which includes software/Platform ( SaaS) based Bids experience
- Experiences with cloud-based projects like AWS, AZURE and GCP will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge on Learning Technologies such as Training Management and Learning Management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors