Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- To gather, analyse and formalise user’s business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage project scope.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications / Use Case Specifications to meet customers’ requirements and conforms to quality management process standards and procedures to minimise rework.
- Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session
- Make changes to configurable items which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test (UAT) & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual and facilitate training of users and operators in using the system.
- Provide post implementation support including production support and service requests.
- Have clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
- Track the progress and provide updates to Project Manager
- Resolve problems promptly and provide effective solution
- Diploma / Degree in in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 2 to 4 years of IT experience in business analysis. (BSA) / 7 years of IT experience in project management and business analysis (Senior BSA)
- Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology
- Familiar with Outsystems, MSSQL2012 & above, Visual Studio .Net Enterprise Architect, MSSQL Stored Procedure.
- Ability to monitor and mitigate risks in project delivery.
- Ability to lead, develop and maintain good relationship with customers.