Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Manage the performance of services and ensure that Service Levels are achieved.
- Engaging the customer and/or vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of services.
- Communicate effectively on technical and business issues to both internal team members and customer, must be able to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical personnel may understand.
- Engage customer proactively and provide timely response or updates to customer, where required.
- Provide Service Performance Reports at agreed schedule.
- Oversee and control the efficiency of the Systems Operations.
- Plan and execute operations and new projects.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers in the operations and support of the System Infrastructure (e.g. managing task assignments, ensuring quality of work).
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed.
- Perform staff performance review and career development planning for subordinates.
- Able to lead troubleshooting efforts for complex environments to identify and eliminate network or system configuration issues.
- Able to lead the troubleshooting and performing of root causes failure analysis for infrastructures issues.
- Accountable and manage change management, patch management and configuration management for system operations.
- Handle and manage major incidents and ensure that incidents are closed within SLA. Provide Tier 2 & 3 technical support for customer and be on a 24x7 standby basis.
- Degree in IT or relevant discipline with at least 8 years of IT Managed Services Service Delivery experience and with 5 years as a people manager (leading more than 5 members)
- Experience in large scale IT/Managed Services enterprise environment especially in Government environment with and proven ability to direct operations in a complex and face paced environment
- IT Service Management, ITIL Practitioner or ITIL Foundation
- Proficient in at least two of the technical competencies in System OS (RHEL, Windows), Database, Storage Systems, Cyber Security, Virtualisation, Data Centre Operations, Software Distribution, PKI, Network
- Strong people management, profit and loss management, presentation and communication skills
- Innovative thinker with ability to think out of the box.
- Good customer management experience.
- Technically inclined.