Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Responsible for the infrastructure network design, implementation, testing, security, managing and maintenance of proposed system
- Work closely with Team Leader to meet system delivery milestones
- Provide technical documentation support to Project & Solutions Teams, as well as hand over as-built system documentation to Maintenance support team
- Engage with back-line support and/or with vendor’s support to diagnose and rectify technical problems.
- Assist in day-to-day operation of the System Delivery team
- Carry out other technical related duties that may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Information Technology/Engineering or relevant field with network certification in CCNA/CCNP
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in configuring and administering routers and switches (e.g. Cisco routers and switches, etc), firewall products (e.g. CheckPoint, Forcepoint, etc.), F5 Load Balancers, AAA, NTP, IPS
- Good understanding of network system, network architecture, routing, switching, firewall and security
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively at all levels.
- Proficient in performing network analysis and troubleshooting using network and protocol analyzers
- Senior/Lead Network engineer will require to lead a team network engineers.
- 24 x 7 standby support