- Able to grasp and understand business domain knowledge within a short timeframe.
- Understand and prepare/ update mapping of legacy systems’ functions and database to new system functions and database design
- Plan, script, execute, prepare reports and statistics, communicate to users, and resolve all issues related to data and document migration from legacy systems
- Troubleshooting system and data issues, refining scripts, and execute/ re-run data and document migration where required.
- Communicate to internal team and external users for all clarifications
- Conduct walk through and clarification training sessions with external users where applicable
- Prepare and update documentations and reports where required
- Identify system or data deficiencies and discrepancies, and recommends appropriate improvements and changes.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent. Candidates with a relevant IT diploma may also apply.
- Experience in designing, coding, testing and implementing C#, ASP.NET systems using OO related concepts in N-Tier architecture.
- 5 years of experience in Project Management of medium or large scale projects using .NET.
- Knowledge of Biometrics and multi-media analytics is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills is required
- Good management of time and able to set and adjust priorities for tasks according to changes in project activities.
- Versatile and able to adapt readily & effectively to unexpected or changing conditions.
- Goal-Oriented with strong drive and initiative to deliver. Self-motivated. Able to meet deadlines.
- Good team player. Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 -3 Years Agency Contract employment.