Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Support Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, MS Teams, OneDrive, etc). Administer Active Directory, responsible for system backup, server administration and support the network infrastructure.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems pertaining to servers, workstations, laptops, computer peripherals, WiFi access points, firewall and network appliances.
- Onsite support and educate user on the usage of computer hardware and software.
- Assist with new systems testing and implementation.
- Maintain accountability and accuracy of all IT assets inventory.
- Be involved in the execution of IT system disaster recovery / projects.
- Project manage vendors and contracts to ensure contractual obligations are met.
- Liaise with IT vendors and service providers for the delivery of IT solutions and services.
- Responsible for documentation of work processes, system workflow and operating procedures
- Assist in onboarding users and maintain up-to-date users access record in all IT systems.
- Ensure IT security and procedural changes are adhered to industry best practices.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience of which at least 2 years in IT server administration and support.
- Working experience in Window Server, Active Directory, DHCP, webserver.
- Experience and good knowledge with POS and Opera Hospitality are highly preferred.
- Hands-on knowledge in latest version of Microsoft Windows Server, SharePoint, Office365, Azure.
- Possess web development skill will be advantageous.