- Provide Operation Support/BAU for Cloud infrastructure systems and native cloud applications/tools and public/private services that hosted by the project.
- Manage and Administer Cloud Compute, Pods/Container and Microservices.
- Develop or co-develop of SOPs, tools/scripts, dashboards, operational runbook or interim solutions for workarounds or recovery of systems and services when required.
- Review, design and collaborate with other team such as Reliability Engineering and SecOps team to investigate, triage, replicate or isolate issues and problems for troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Apply system configuration change, bug-fixes, patches, upgrades, updates and scripts for operating system and software
- Provide and update operational, functional and technical documentation
- Enforce Pre and Post deployment validations, health check and performance check, tunings, enhancements
- Degree holder with 3 years relevant experience
- Proficient with system administration across different technology stacks
- Proficient with Azure Cloud / Stack, VMware, windows and maintaining clustered file systems.
- Possess experience with DevOps tools (Azure DevOps Sever, Jenkins, test automation, security test, performance test).
- Able to design / implement automation.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.