- Work with Chief Information Officer (CIO) and project team to ensure governance for IT investment and expenditure
- Support IT project work plan, including planning, validating, collating and tracking project financials.
- Facilitate timely invoice verification and approval
- Monitor and track IT spend vs budget to ensure financial health.
- Ensure proper cost recording/classification and timely accruals.
- Prepare and reconcile financial reports that compiles and analyses IT financials status, updates, forecast and variance to the Management.
- Liaise with parties involved (Project Manager, Finance etc) on budget, spend and funding status to consolidate regular submissions on progress update and claims forecast.
- Work with Finance on matters relating to IT budget/spend, procurement and invoicing
- Facilitate preparation of yearly IT budgeting and forecasting process to align with IT financial strategical plan
- Coordinate and consolidate work-plan budget
- Perform secretariat duties for selected IT board/committee
- Undertake adhoc financial tasks as directed by the CIO / IT Director / Reporting Officer of the staff in alignment with company’s objectives and goals.
- Degree or Diploma in Accountancy with minimum 8 years relevant working experience.
- Experience in healthcare or IT industry is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Meticulous, analytical and attentive to details with high level of accuracy
- A self-motivated team player with strong work ethic, effective communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
Shortlsted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.