- Extract and compile data by gathering information from multiple sources to facilitate decision making.
- Create reporting and capture learnings to optimize deal processes.
- Educate partner teams on tools, processes and resources that Global Store offers.
- Work closely with other functional teams to plan, execute deal events and drive operational improvements
- Build Excel templates based on business needs to drive business decision making
- Invent and simplify processes to ensure we are constantly improving operations for our customers
- Work collaboratively with internal teams, to drive tool and process improvements that affect purchasing and procurement workflows, with emphasis on automating tasks that are currently performed manually
- Degree holder with 2 to 3 years relevant experience in supply chain / inventory background
- Experience in Supply Chain, Planning, or Inventory Management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and Outlook, with the demonstrated ability to dive deep into datasets.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly and practice extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 6 Months Agency Contract employment.