- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Apply performance tuning techniques to improve performance over multiple functions
- Work alongside the other ABAP developers and functional consultants, possibly handling multiple pieces of work simultaneously, alongside ad-hoc support queries.
- At least 1 to 2 years of experience with SAP ABAP development with emphasis on SAP HR.
- Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general. Expertise in the areas like ABAP dictionary, ALV, module pool and performance improvement of existing programs.
- Should understand requirements from functional specifications clearly and able to map the requirements to prepare Technical specification.
- Working Experience on SAP HCM Techno-functional.
- Knowledge or working experience on SAP BW/BI will be an added advantage.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 year Agency Contract employment