Kindly note that Jobline will be offline for maintenance on this Friday (May 14, 2021) from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
- Complete advanced end to end reporting/business intelligence engineering tasks for complex system assignments including standard and ad hoc report/dashboard/metadata framework and other visual insights designing, developing, analyzing, configuring, testing, debugging, troubleshooting, documenting, health monitoring/alerting, and implementing based on reporting/analytics specifications, consulting with architects and report user stakeholders to determine hardware, software or system functional specifications, managing interaction between the systems and other technical support areas and defining technical requirements and coordinating team resources to solve problems.
- Develop reporting solutions in business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, Tableau, SiSense & etc.), this includes: performing analysis, design, development, and configuration functions (includes defining technical requirements) with a high degree of accuracy and speed, operating as a technical lead.
- Maintain and stabilize reporting environment, this includes: analysis, assessment and resolution for defects and incidents of advanced complexity and escalate appropriately.
- Work independently to tackle well-scoped and loosely scoped problems in regard to both business intelligence tools, and data visualization artifacts (standard and ad hoc reports, queries, dashboards etc.).
- Seek opportunities to expand technical knowledge and capabilities.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to less experienced employees. In particular, mentor and train other developers in mastering business intelligence tools.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in work experience.
- More than One year of programming experience.
- Has a passion for data and data visualization.
- More than Two years of dashboard design/reporting/development experience.
- Experience in MicroStrategy, Tableau & SiSense.
- Familiarity with other BI technologies is plus.
- In depth understanding of databases and data warehouse principles (including proficiency in SQL query/SQL server DB/Oracle DB etc.).
- Data normalization, dimensional modeling and OLAP cube experiences.
- Strong verbal communication skill is a must, resilient in fast-paced challenging and agile environment.