- Ability to administer user account e.g. creating, deleting, or updating user account information, assigning user access rights, resetting passwords.
- Ability to administration and management of server and its software such as installation, backup, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to monitor and tune system performance to improve resource usage, avoid hardware failure and processing bottleneck.
- Ability to carry out regular security hardening exercise on system by applying application/operating system updates, patches and configuration changes.
- Ensure the security settings of systems are carried out as per the company’s security rules.
- Analyze system/event logs, identify and correct potential issues with the systems.
- Facilitate development and implementation of new installations, migrations and improvements to the structure and efficiency of company’s IT network.
- Familiar with GPO, DNS and DHCP.
- Ability to perform above in the cloud and traditional environment.
- Degree/ Diploma in IT/ Computer Science/ Network/ Computing/ Computing Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Systems administration
- Experience VMWare SDDC environment will be an added advantage
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.