Execute Database Administration Service Levels
- Implement infrastructure and support data security monitoring.
- Perform database security monitoring and auditing.
- Monitor security alerts and work with client to ensure the policies are implemented effectively.
- Manage database monitoring report.
- Communicate regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Demonstrated analytical skill
- Ability to work with client to understand requirement and address their data security monitoring needs and use cases.
- Conduct regular policies review.
Advise on Database Monitoring Capabilities
- Advise senior leaders on database monitoring concepts and functional capabilities.
- Provide technical advice to the team and clients for installation, setup, configuration of databases monitoring.
- Interpret internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Implement plans to make database monitoring available to users in a shared, secure and controlled manner.
- Lead research initiatives for the development of advances and automated approaches for database monitoring.
Optimise Database Monitoring
- Optimise the delivery of database monitoring with emphasis on availability, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Develop automated processes to define, measure, and report on service quality, stability and capacity
- Oversee the assessment of risks to databases
- Resolve complex issues
- Provide escalation support for issues presented by the client
- The ability to work with diverse and dynamic teams to resolve issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or related studies;
- Knowledgeable about how Database Activity Monitoring fits into the security and understand the data security concepts.
- Advantageous if have the following technical certifications:
- Database technical certifications (e.g. Microsoft SQL HANA, Oracle, SAP, MongoDB etc.)
- Windows / UNIX / Linux platform certifications (e.g. Microsoft, AIX, HP UNIX, Redhat etc.)
- CISSP or other security certifications