- Designing and building mobile applications for Android platform
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks
- Fixing application bugs before final release
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release
- Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in android development
- Experienced and senior on Android framework topic
- experienced and senior on SDK writing
- experienced and senior on Google Android product focus (and keep himself very close to the latest development)
- Proficiency in Java for Android
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease
- Knowledgeable with Playstore’s rules and guidelines for releasing an app
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar
- Experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN
- Experience with continuous integration
- Proficient with app deployment on development and production environment
- Experience with other hybrid mobile application development tools, such as ReactNative, Cordova, etc. is a plus
- Experience with integrating APIs
- Willing to study architectural patterns and learn Kotlin
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency Contract employment.