- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 6+ years of proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Strong experience in MS Net Core/.Net, C# and web technologies.
- Strong Experience in designing and implementing REST based micro services using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in developing event-driven applications and familiarity with Kafka or any messaging system.
- Familiarity with databases (Oracle OR MongoDB OR SQL Server), web servers (Nginx or Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Experience in scrum-based software development, JIRA and CI/CD.
- Nice to have: Experience in Kubernetes or containerised application development.
Shortlisted candidates will be offered a 1 Year Agency contract employment.